Primary Montesstori Admission Procedure
Age Group – 2.5 to 6 years
Curriculum – Practical Life, Sensorial, Language, Math, Culture (Art, Music, geography, botany, zoology, history)
Workdays: Monday – Friday
Timings: 2½ to 4 years – 8:30 am to 11:45 am | 4 to 6 years – 8:30 am to 2:30 pm
Lunch – 11:45 am to 12:45 pm
Office hours – 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Little Peepal Montessori accepts new admissions thrice a year – in January, July, and for Vijayadasami (September / October). Applications may be submitted from 3 months before admission date. It is ideal if the child is at least 2 years and 6 months old on the joining date given by the school after admission procedures are completed.
1) Call on any weekday between 9 am & 4 pm to make an appointment and to take a tour of the facility. The Time and Date for meeting with parents will be sent by email and/or intimated through a phone call. The meeting and tour will be scheduled on a weekday afternoon between 2:30 & 3:30 pm. We require both parents to be present at the meeting.
2) At the meeting you will need to fill in an enquiry form which will give us preliminary details of the parents and the child. Thereafter, parents will be taken on a tour by one of our certified Montessori adults who will explain how the Montessori environment works and the different areas of learning.
To enroll your child:
3) Submit the filled in Application Form at the school office along with a copy of the child’s Birth certificate, 3 extra passport photos and the Application fee.
4) Details of Fee payment and last date to make payment will be given. Please ask us about the different modes of payment we accept.
5) After payment is received, a confirmation of Child’s admission will be conveyed over phone as well as through email. The email will also contain information for the first day of joining. Kindly note that we give the date of joining on a first-come-first-serve basis only.
6) A Parent Orientation & Briefing will be scheduled a few days before the date of joining given for each child. It is mandatory for both parents to attend this meeting without exception. In the long term absence of any one parent, any other primary care person at home will need to attend this meeting along with the parent. We will need prior intimation for this to be acceptable, and if not, the meeting and joining date for the child will have to be postponed to the next available slot.